Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Monster Ball

No, not Monster's Ball, the movie, but Monster Ball.



That's what my son thought of my little monster.

I'm in the process of moving the arms, adding feet, and changing the method of construction on this little guy, as well as coming up with some differently shaped friends.  I imagine it will take my about a month or so to have a pattern, especially since I am also working on fixing our cloth diapers.

Ugh, our cloth diapers.  So, our diapers (Bum Genius) are less than a year old and most of the velcro is destroyed.  I am currently removing the velcro and replacing it with aplix.  I think I'll be done with this in like 2 months, bah.  This is especially annoying because I have a Bummis Tots Bot diaper that has been in circulation for longer than most of my Bum Genius diapers and it is in perfect condition.  Unfortunately, we messed up with the washing of our BGs so they are not under warranty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment